Plunify encrypts all data in transit, all login information and credentials are always protected.
Each registered user will have a unique internal account and keys managed by Plunify. We leverage on specific Amazon Web Services (AWS) tools and features to segregate each account logically and authenticate them separately.
No users will share the same cloud servers used to run their workload.
Our design principles ensure that the cloud servers can communicate out-bound to our monitoring systems. In-bound communications are limited and controlled tightly, thus hardening individual cloud servers.
Design data stored in our storage systems, even temporarily, is fully encrypted with Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) keys that are unique to that particular user. This includes any authentication and account-related information that can identify the user.
Communication between users and Plunify
There may be multiple ways to communicate between the user and with Plunify products and services.
Transmission from on-premise to Plunify Cloud
Every communication to/from our platform is encrypted either via Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) or Secure Shell (SSH).
Two Factor Authentication for InTime Service
1. The designated user contact person will provide his/her email and mobile number.
2. Plunify will create a SFTP/SSH account. The username and URL will be emailed to the user.
3. The password will be sent via an SMS to the designated mobile number.
4. Plunify can only receive the project files via the SFTP/SSH account.
5. All results will be placed in the “download” folder for User to download.
Internal Communications between Plunify Cloud Servers
For internal communications, Secure Shell (SSH), an industry-standard protocol for secure communications, is mandatory in any server-to-server communications and requires a controlled pair of keys or username/password to work.
Plunify also uses HMAC to verify the integrity and authenticity of the messages that were received.
STAFF ACCESS POLICY & COMPLIANCE
Only authorized staff will have access to data and accounts. There are 3 levels of access.
• Maintaining the cloud infrastructure and security
• Executing the optimization service
They will have access to the projects files, accounts and results in order to perform their duties
• Supporting operations and users
They will have access to project files, results to debug or resolve operational issues.
• Analysis of results and supporting the user operations
They will only have access to the results from the optimization but not the project files.
External Audits & Compliance
Plunify is required to undergo security compliance as part of our commitment to security and is also required by our partners.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.