1) Before starting the project, customers provide Plunify with the current results (for example, Total Negative Slack and Worst Slack). Plunify will discuss with the customer, and both sides will agree on the target result as well as the timeframe.
2) Plunify reserves the right to turn down the request.
3) The “results guaranteed or it is free” policy applies only if both Plunify and the customer agree on the target result.
4) This service is performed to the best of Plunify’s capabilities within the requested timeframe. Plunify shall determine the amount of compute resources necessary to optimize the design.
5) Plunify will ensure that all design data is kept confidential and accessible only to Plunify staff working on the design.