Plunify is a young, energetic company that strives to become the leader in the field of data analytics for chip design.
We offer career opportunities for talented and innovative people, who embrace challenges and have a passion for excellence.
We are hiring!
We are looking for a full-time Qt developer in Singapore.
Highly skillful in Qt C/C++ object oriented analysis and design, including Qt GUI design while working and maintaining a big code base.
- Experience in using different compilers (MSVC, gcc) and cross-platform development (Windows, Linux).
- Knowledge of multi-threaded design practices, SQL databases
- Good command of English
Good to have
Knowledge of Jenkins, NSIS, GIT and networking knowledge will be beneficial.
Experience of FPGA toolchains from major vendors (Altera Quartus, Xilinx Vivado), preferably with a good knowledge of running the implementation using Tcl tool flows.
We are looking for a great FAE to be responsible for Plunify customers in Silicon Valley. The FAE will handle all technical interaction with customers and Plunify developers to support users of our software and ensure that they get the best possible customer experience.
- Provide extensive technical support to our customers.
- Work with our engineering team to debug customer problems, develop new features and solutions for customer engineering managers and designers.
- Proactively seek customer feedback on design needs and feature requests.
- BS or MS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent.
- 2+ years of industry experience with FPGA design, and customer support (Timing Closure, knowledge of different FPGA applications would be wonderful).
- Used EDA tools for FPGA design. Experience with ISE / Quartus / Vivado a plus.
- Working knowledge of Linux, server farms and networking.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, presentations skills, and the ability to work with multiple teams.
Tell us who you are and what is the coolest or hardest thing you have done or built?
Email us :
recruit @ plunify dot com